Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Promised a Rose Garden!


This blog should be dedicated to hobbies and all of the fun things in life...things I sneak moments in to do. I love to watch my husband steal moments to do some of his. Grant you, they are brief moments but it is really good to see him get to play a game of golf or work in the garden. Those are two such opposite things but he derives pleasure from each. Over the weekend we drove to a local nursery where my cousin Susan works and purchased four rose bushes. One is a climber, two were recommended by Silvia Weatherspoon on the set with him and the other was yellow and smelled divine. He said, "I want to plant a rose garden for you." He knows how to be romantic. So much for that old song in our household because I was promised a rose garden in April 2008!