Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Braggart

There I go again...bragging. I have to work on that, amongst other things. I've been pumped up because I won the Zire 21 Handheld Palm from the Mood-liteswebsite. It is a handy little gadget that I really do like. I had my friends give me their personal data and I was entering things myself but since I've been out of the house I have not read up on it nor have I had a chance to install the Palm software on my computer system. That's a crying shame... Crying is what I could have done this morning when I learned the first most important lesson of this new Zire (other than it is not backlit- it is the inexpensive model) Unlike my cell phone which keeps the charge and info, this one FORGETS THE INFORMATION. Shall I say "Gasp"? Nothing was saved. *


Ugh.



*I'm sure more expensive models do...but remember mine was free. :)

No comments: