Monday, April 19, 2004

Uh oh...

I'm terribly disappointed by what I learned in the 60 minutes show last night. Bob Woodward who was responsible for uncovering the Watergate coverup was interviewed about a book he wrote. I was particularly interested in a few things that he said. I was highly disturbed to hear "Bush is not a deep thinker"... Oh my... We have a superficial leader? Bush's response to how he will be thought of in terms of history was unbelievable. I have no words to describe how it makes me feel. However, the story for the day was how the War started. It was Tenet and Cheney and how they convinced Bush it was a "slam dunk". This light weight was led down the wrong path. I still believe in Colin Powell and Condy Rice. I still believe that Bush has the right intentions. I think that he is not a "deep thinker" is the problem. I am deeply disturbed. I do not think that John Kerry is any sort of an answer. I think he is a problem waiting to happen. Uh oh... Today's picture reminds me of the Wizard of Oz... If I only had a brain, presented by George Tenet, CIA director.