Thursday, April 15, 2004

Omarosa

If you've watched The Apprentice you know who that is. It is truly difficult to watch that person on television. She is so utterly vindictive and such a disgusting personality. I've thoroughly enjoyed Donald Trump's show with the EXCEPTION of her presence. She embodies the worst of many people I have fired. She is a perfect reason why I disliked having employees. She is a lying manipulative woman out only for herself. It is amazing to me that somone on television has gotten me so upset but I keep seeing her on. I almost fainted when I saw her on Oprah. I think I'll write those shows because she is such a turn-off that I will not watch anything else she is on. What a smug bitch . Did you see it? What do you think? Luckily, I've never met anyone like her. She is like every worst person I've ever known all balled into one. When she kept saying someone called her the "N" word when it was obvious they hadn't, I wanted to slap her. She brings out the worst in me. Want to see her? Omarosa If the tv community in 'its infinite wisdom' decides to put her on, I'm afraid I'll be watching less tv in the future. Donald's show was fun to watch but his prospective employees are NOT TV TALENT.