Thursday, August 04, 2005

A Wee Bit of Luck

While on one of the websites I enjoy called Spa-Addicts, I came across a sweepstakes for a tee shirt from a company called Wear Luck The way in which they described the shirt intrigued me so I tracked the company down and ordered one. I ordered WISDOM since I think anyone with two teenagers could use a little more of that. There was a clever message along with the word W I S D O M imprinted in the back of my long sleeve scrunchy shirt but that was not even the best part. The feel of these shirts is incredible. They are like vintage shirts they are so soft.

I became so infatuated with the line that now I am representing them to stores in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Florida!

If you know of someone who may be interested in looking, give me a call on my 1-800-ELFHATS line or my cell 225-505-5466. Pretty cool if I do say so myself.

No comments: