Saturday, December 20, 2003

Will they repeal Brady Bill next?

Only a few shopping days left and no, I'm not finished. I know what I want to get but I just haven't had the time to do it. I've made a gingerbread house but promised to make two. Maybe next year I'll make more. My time this year has been on other projects.

It seems like the news of the day is national and international. Internationally, the capture of Saddam Hussein was incredible. Ironically, he was where he buried many thousands of people... in a hole in the ground. However, he was doing it with Mars bars and thousands of dollars. Job well done to the troops.

Making news domestically....
Now that they have repealed Hinkley's sentence... will they repeal the Brady bill? Our judicial system needs to be overhauled and the judges in it need to be given a REST. I HOPE they have nothing to do with Hussein. This IS the same judicial system that is giving us the rulings on "God" and our pledge. How do we change this?

Speaking of Dumb and Dumber... have you heard Dean recently? He and Al Gore are one heck of a team. How can anyone be sending this guy MONEY. It's like sending it to the S T U P I D fund. It reminds me of some commercial where they had their ailment painted on their head. Dean used to sound like he had sense...Ah, no more.