Monday, November 24, 2003

New Banner for Holiday House

Sorry about the lapse in time for writing. Recently, I've been quite engaged in some rather personally pleasing events. Before I mention that however, I want to say that I'm really excited that our new Where's My Elf Hat? TV commercials are supposed to start airing very soon. They were produced last Wednesday. I've been making the trips to the area retailers recently to update them as best I can. I'm getting calls from as far away as Alaska about the elf hats. I hope I've explained it well enough... it was so much fun having 'an elf' in our family... In fact, Elfie comes NEXT WEEK to our home. :)

But what has been rewarding recently has been the reception of my Christmas ornaments from area retailers! As a fun thing to do, I put them on the internet at the Holiday House and so far I really haven't gotten any bites. I don't know if it is the pictures or what. But in person, people really really like them. :) I will have to start wokring double time on them today because my stock got quite a hit last week. I work with leading on glass balls and paint. The lady that handles the site gave me a new banner today which is very nice... They come in a plastic bag tied with raffia. Hmmm. I wonder if that makes the difference? I'll have to think on it. Time to get moving. Later gator.